Even people who maintain good dental hygiene and have structurally perfect teeth could be willing to modify certain aspects of their smile. A smile makeover is a cosmetic dental treatment that allows patients to achieve gorgeous smile by fixing imperfections such as teeth that are chipped, discolored and spaced. It also fixes teeth shapes that you find unattractive or simply enhances your smile by giving it a more aesthetic look.
A smile makeover generally, combines several cosmetic dentistry techniques and treatments and is focused primarily on improving the appearance of your smile. If there are any existing oral health issues prior to smile makeover, treatment should take place before hand.
A smile makeover can give you the following benefits:
- It helps you boost your self-esteem
- It boosts your confidence
- It improves jaw function
- It can fix tooth problems at once
- It gives you the ability to enjoy long lasting and potentially permanent results
Smile Makeover Considerations
- Tooth Color – the shade of your teeth is an important consideration during the evaluation phase of a smile makeover. If your teeth are discolored and stained, teeth whitening treatments, veneers or composite bonding can be used to restore their color.
- Alignment and Spacing – teeth that are crooked, overlapping of having gaps in between can be straightened and fixed through orthodontics.
- Missing teeth – Dental implants, bridges, or partial dentures can resolve the problem of missing teeth as it negatively impacts your overall appearance and oral health if left untreated.
- Fuller Lips, Smile and Cheeks – Orthodontic procedures can help you achieve better appearance to answer your problem on having an unshapely or aging face.
If you wish to improve your smile and are considering getting a smile makeover, please contact our practice for a consultation. Our experts will evaluate your oral health and suggest the best combination of treatments to give you a healthy and aesthetically pleasing smile.